Genuine Volvo Oil Filter | 1275810
Make Sure It Fits
The engine oil filter on your Volvo removes sludge, carbon buildup, and other particulates from your engine oil. By doing so, the oil filter keeps the oil clean and oil passages clear to lubricate your engine and optimize oil pressure between oil changes. Using a high quality oil filter and replacing it at every oil service will ensure your engine remains properly lubricated, reducing power robbing friction and preventing engine wear.
Most engines use only one engine oil filter, either a cartridge filter or spin-on filter. However, some high performance engines use a secondary filter in conjunction with a main oil filter. The purpose of the secondary filter is to separate and clean oil not being used by the engine to remove particulates not picked up by the main filter. This will allow the main filter to have a higher rate of flow to prevent oil pressure from dropping.Types of Oil Filter Media
The media of the oil filter you use will determine the volume of particulates the filter can remove as well as how often the filter should be changed.
- Cellulose (wood pulp paper) media filters are capable of removing particulates sizing 8-10 microns which make up about 40% of all oil contaminants and should be replaced every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- Synthetic (fleece) media filters can remove particulates sizing 8-40 microns, removing approximately 75% of all oil contaminants and needing to be replaced every 5,000 to 7,000 miles.
- Microglass media filters offer the highest level of oil filtration with fibers 10 times smaller than cellulose media filters that can filter out nearly 99.9% of all oil contaminants, are less restrictive to promote oil flow, and don’t need to be replaced for up to 10,000 miles.
- Poor engine performance
- Low oil pressure
- Leaking oil filter
- Engine overheating
- Noticeably dark exhaust fumes
- Increases in fuel consumption
View more Volvo Oil Filters.
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Genuine Volvo Oil Filter Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.