Volvo C30 Blower Motor Parts
Showing 2 out of 2 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average price of a Volvo C30 blower motor is between $143.30 and $398.99.
A Volvo C30 blower motor is an electric motor that is responsible for blowing air into the cabin of a Volvo C30. It is located behind the dashboard and works in conjunction with the HVAC system to provide heated or cooled air to the interior of the car. The blower motor draws in air from outside of the car, conditions it, and then blows it through the vents into the cabin. If the blower motor fails, the HVAC system will not be able to blow air into the cabin, making it difficult to defrost the windows and maintain a comfortable temperature inside the car.
The typical lifespan of a Volvo C30 blower motor can vary depending on several factors such as usage, maintenance, and environmental conditions. However, it is generally expected to last at least 100,000 miles or more with proper care and maintenance. It is important to have regular inspections and replacements to ensure the longevity of the blower motor.
Signs of a Faulty Volvo C30 Blower Motor
Here are some common signs of a faulty Volvo C30 blower motor:
- No air flow: If you turn on the heater or air conditioner but there is no air coming out of the vents, then it might be due to a faulty blower motor.
- Weak airflow: If the air coming out of the vents is weak or the fan speed is lower than usual, then it may be the result of a malfunctioning blower motor.
- Unusual noise: Any unusual noise coming from the blower motor such as grinding, squeaking or rattling sounds can be a sign of a faulty motor.
- Burning smell: A burning smell coming from the vents or dashboard area could indicate a blower motor that is overheating or experiencing problems.
- Blower motor only works on certain settings: If the blower motor only works on certain settings and not others, it may be the result of a worn-out blower motor resistor or a faulty blower motor itself.
Volvo C30 Blower Motor - Post-Installation Tips
Here are the steps that you should follow after installing a new Volvo C30 blower motor:
- Reconnect the electrical connector and any other wires that were disconnected during the removal process.
- Test the blower motor to see if it's functioning properly by turning on the air conditioner or heater.
- Check for any unusual noises or vibrations that may be coming from the blower motor.
- Reinstall any components that were removed in order to access the blower motor, such as the glove box or dashboard cover.
- Test the climate control system to ensure that it's working properly and that there are no leaks in the system.
- Double-check all connections to make sure that they're tight and secure.
- Take the vehicle for a test drive to ensure that the blower motor is functioning correctly while driving at various speeds and on different terrains.
Buying a Volvo C30 Blower Motor Online
At AutohausAZ, we have a wide selection of high-quality blower motors for the Volvo C30. Our products are carefully sourced from reputable manufacturers to ensure exceptional performance and long-lasting durability. We take pride in providing our customers with the best possible shopping experience, offering competitive prices and top-notch customer service.
When you shop at AutohausAZ for your Volvo C30 blower motor, you can trust that you are getting a product that meets or exceeds OEM standards. Our expert team is available to help you select the right part for your vehicle and answer any questions you may have. Plus, we offer fast and reliable shipping to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
In addition to our great selection of products and excellent customer service, shopping at AutohausAZ also comes with the peace of mind of knowing that you are getting a high-quality product that will last for years to come. So why wait? Browse our selection of Volvo C30 blower motors today and see for yourself why so many customers trust AutohausAZ for their auto parts needs.