Volvo S60 Power Steering Pump Parts
Showing 6 out of 6 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average cost of a Volvo S60 power steering pump is between $129.99 and $258.99.
The Volvo S60 power steering pump is a component of the vehicle's power steering system that helps to amplify the force applied to the steering wheel, making it easier to maneuver the vehicle. The power steering pump is responsible for pushing hydraulic fluid through the power steering system, allowing it to assist with steering the car. Without a functioning power steering pump, the steering of the car may become difficult and require more effort from the driver to turn the wheels.
Signs of a Faulty Volvo S60 Power Steering Pump
Here are some common signs of a faulty Volvo S60 power steering pump:
- Whining noise: A failing power steering pump often produces a whining noise that gets louder as you turn the steering wheel.
- Difficulty turning: A faulty power steering pump can make it harder to turn the steering wheel, especially at slower speeds or when parking.
- Stiff steering: If the power steering pump is not providing enough hydraulic pressure, the steering may feel stiff or heavy.
- Leaking fluid: A leaking power steering pump may leave drops of power steering fluid on the ground, or you may notice low levels of fluid in the reservoir.
- Irregular steering: You may notice uneven and unpredictable steering if the power steering pump is failing.
- Steering wheel vibration: A faulty power steering pump can also cause the steering wheel to vibrate or shake.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to get your Volvo S60 checked by a mechanic to determine if a faulty power steering pump is the culprit.
Volvo S60 Power Steering Pump - Post-Installation Tips
After installing a new power steering pump in your Volvo S60, you should perform the following steps:
- Fill the power steering fluid reservoir with the recommended power steering fluid.
- Start the engine and let it idle for a few minutes so that the new power steering pump can circulate the fluid throughout the system.
- Turn the steering wheel from lock to lock a few times to help purge any air bubbles from the system.
- Check the fluid level and add more if necessary.
- Take the car for a test drive and verify that the power steering is working properly without any whining or groaning noises.
- Re-check the fluid level after a few days of driving and add more if necessary.
- Keep an eye on the power steering fluid level regularly to make sure it doesn't run low and cause damage to the power steering system.
Buying a Volvo S60 Power Steering Pump Online
AutohausAZ offers a wide range of Volvo S60 power steering pumps, making it easy for customers to find the one that meets their specific needs. In addition, they have an extensive inventory of genuine OEM parts, which means customers can be confident in the quality and reliability of their purchases.
Another advantage of shopping at AutohausAZ is their competitive pricing. They strive to offer their customers the best possible value, ensuring that they get the most bang for their buck. Additionally, they have a user-friendly website, which makes it easy for customers to find the part they need and complete their purchase in just a few clicks.
When customers shop at AutohausAZ, they can also take advantage of their excellent customer service. Their team is knowledgeable and friendly, and they are always available to answer any questions or concerns that customers may have about their purchase. This ensures that customers can make informed decisions and feel confident in their purchases.
Overall, shopping at AutohausAZ for a Volvo S60 power steering pump is a smart choice for anyone looking for a high-quality part at a competitive price. With their extensive inventory, competitive pricing, user-friendly website, and excellent customer service, they make it easy for customers to get exactly what they need without any hassle.