Volvo S80 Oil Filter Parts
Showing 20 out of 30 part(s) found in our catalog.
Select category below to view parts.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average price of a Volvo S80 oil filter is between $7.19 and $196.99.
The Volvo S80 oil filter is a crucial component in the vehicle's engine system. It helps to remove contaminants and debris from the engine oil, ensuring that it flows smoothly and doesn't cause damage to the engine internals. The oil filter is responsible for trapping dirt, metal shavings, and other particles that can accumulate in the oil over time. As an essential maintenance item, the oil filter needs to be replaced periodically to ensure that the engine remains protected and performs optimally.
Signs of a Clogged Volvo S80 Oil Filter
The signs of a clogged Volvo S80 oil filter may include:
- Reduced engine performance and power
- Engine overheating
- Increased engine noise and knocking sounds
- Oil pressure warning light on the dashboard
- Unusual engine vibrations
- Poor fuel efficiency
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is essential to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic to determine the cause and address the issue promptly.
Recommended OEM Brands For Volvo S80 Oil Filter
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) brands are those that manufacture parts used by the original manufacturers of a vehicle. By using OEM parts, you can ensure that you are getting the same quality and performance that was designed and tested by the manufacturer.
For the oil filter on a Volvo S80, there are several OEM brands available. These include:
- Mann-Filter: This German-based company has been manufacturing filters for over 75 years and is a trusted supplier to many automotive manufacturers, including Volvo. Their filters feature high efficiency and long service intervals.
- Bosch: A global leader in automotive parts manufacturing, Bosch also produces oil filters for Volvo vehicles. Their filters are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and offer excellent filtration performance.
- Mahle: Another German-based company, Mahle produces high-quality filters that are designed to meet the demands of modern engines. Their filters are engineered to capture even the smallest particles, ensuring maximum engine protection.
- Hengst: Hengst filters are known for their superior filtration capabilities and durability. They use advanced filter media and construction techniques to provide reliable performance over extended service intervals.
- Volvo: Finally, it's worth mentioning that Volvo also produces their own brand of oil filters for their vehicles. Using a Volvo-branded filter ensures that you are getting a part that is specifically designed and tested for your vehicle.
Ultimately, the choice of OEM brand for your oil filter will depend on your personal preferences and priorities. Each of these brands offers high-quality filters that will help protect your engine and keep your Volvo S80 running smoothly.
Volvo S80 Oil Filter Replacement Interval
It is recommended to replace the oil filter on a Volvo S80 every time you change the engine oil, which is typically every 7,500 to 10,000 miles. It is important to follow the manufacturer's recommendations for maintenance intervals to keep your vehicle running smoothly and prevent damage to the engine.
Replacing the Oil Filter on Your Volvo S80
- Park your Volvo S80 on a flat surface and turn off the ignition.
- Locate the oil filter, which is typically found at the bottom of the engine block.
- Place an oil pan underneath the oil filter to catch any oil that may spill when removing the filter.
- Using an oil filter wrench, loosen the oil filter by turning it counterclockwise. Be careful not to damage the filter or its seal.
- Once the filter is loose, use your hands to unscrew it the rest of the way and remove it from the engine block.
- Wipe the area around the filter with a clean cloth to remove any debris or residue.
- Install the new oil filter onto the engine block, ensuring that it is screwed on tightly and aligned correctly with the threads on the block.
- Refill the engine with the recommended amount of oil specified in your owner’s manual.
- Start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to circulate the new oil.
- Turn off the engine and check the oil level using the dipstick. Add more oil if necessary.
- Dispose of the old oil and filter properly according to local regulations.
Buying a Volvo S80 Oil Filter Online
At AutohausAZ, our customers can enjoy a variety of advantages when shopping for a Volvo S80 oil filter. Firstly, we offer high-quality oil filters that have been designed to meet or exceed the manufacturer's specifications. This ensures that our customers get a reliable and durable product that will keep their vehicle running smoothly.
Secondly, we offer competitive pricing on our Volvo S80 oil filters, allowing our customers to save money while still getting the best possible product. We believe that everyone should have access to quality auto parts, so we strive to keep our prices fair and affordable for all.
Thirdly, we make it easy for our customers to find the right oil filter for their Volvo S80. Our website features a user-friendly interface that allows customers to easily search for the part they need based on their vehicle's make, model, and year. This ensures that our customers get the right product every time, without any hassle or confusion.
Finally, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are always ready to answer any questions our customers may have and provide expert advice on selecting the right oil filter for their vehicle. We strive to ensure that our customers have a positive shopping experience with us and are satisfied with their purchase.
In summary, shopping at AutohausAZ for a Volvo S80 oil filter provides customers with high-quality products, competitive pricing, ease of use, and excellent customer service.