Mercedes Sprinter Coolant Parts
Showing 20 out of 76 part(s) found in our catalog.
Select category below to view parts.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average price of a Mercedes Sprinter coolant is between $0.99 and $91.99.
Mercedes Sprinter coolant is a mixture of water and antifreeze specifically designed for use in the engine cooling system of a Mercedes Sprinter vehicle. It is important because it helps regulate the temperature of the engine, preventing it from overheating or freezing, which can cause serious damage to the engine. The coolant also helps prevent corrosion and rust within the cooling system by lubricating its components. Regular maintenance and proper monitoring of the coolant level and quality are essential for the health and longevity of the engine.
Type of Coolant for Mercedes Sprinter
The Mercedes Sprinter coolant uses a 50/50 mix of ethylene glycol antifreeze and distilled water as its coolant. It is recommended to use a coolant that meets the Mercedes-Benz Specification 325.0 or 325.3.
Mercedes Sprinter Coolant Capacity by Year
- Mercedes Sprinter (2006-2013) 3.0L V6: 13.2 liters
- Mercedes Sprinter (2007-2016) 2.1L 4 Cyl: 11.5 liters
- Mercedes Sprinter (2014-2020) 2.1L 4 Cyl: 11.6 liters
- Mercedes Sprinter (2014-2020) 3.0L V6: 13.2 liters
Note: These figures may vary depending on the specific model, trim level, and other factors. It is always best to consult your owner's manual or a qualified mechanic for the exact coolant capacity of your vehicle.
How to Add Coolant to Your Mercedes Sprinter
- Find the coolant reservoir - The coolant reservoir is usually located on the passenger side of the engine compartment, near the front of the engine.
- Check the coolant level - Before adding more coolant, make sure that the current coolant level is low enough to require more.
- Prepare the coolant - If you have a concentrated coolant, mix it with water according to the instructions on the bottle.
- Add coolant - Slowly pour the coolant into the reservoir until it reaches the maximum fill line.
- Check for leaks - After adding coolant, check for signs of any leaks.
- Start the engine - Once you've added coolant and checked for leaks, start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to ensure the coolant gets distributed properly through the engine.
- Check the coolant level again - After the engine has cooled down, check the coolant level again to ensure it's still at the proper level.
When you shop at AutohausAZ for Mercedes Sprinter coolant, you can be assured of receiving high-quality products. Our selection of coolant is specifically designed to meet the needs of your vehicle and keep it running smoothly. Additionally, our prices are highly competitive, ensuring that you get the best value for your money.
We also offer a range of different types of coolant, so you can choose the one that best meets your needs. From traditional ethylene glycol coolants to newer long-life formulas, we have it all.
When you purchase from us, you can rest easy knowing that you're getting a product that has been rigorously tested and meets or exceeds industry standards. And with our fast and reliable shipping, you'll have your coolant in no time.
Overall, there are many advantages to shopping at AutohausAZ for Mercedes Sprinter coolant. From our wide selection and competitive pricing to our commitment to quality and fast shipping, we make it easy to keep your vehicle running smoothly.