VW Vanagon Engine Oil Parts
Showing 8 out of 8 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average cost of a VW Vanagon engine oil is between $9.89 and $67.99.
VW Vanagon engine oil is a lubricant that is specifically designed to be used in the Volkswagen Vanagon. It is important because it helps to reduce friction and wear on engine components, which can lead to longer engine life and improved performance. Engine oil also helps to prevent corrosion and contamination, which can cause engine damage over time. Regularly changing the engine oil is critical to maintaining the health and longevity of the engine, as old or contaminated oil can cause a range of problems including decreased fuel efficiency, increased emissions, and potential engine failure.
Types of Engine Oil for VW Vanagon
- Liqui Moly MoS2 Antifriction Oil: This oil is specifically designed for high-performance engines and offers superior protection against wear and tear. It contains molybdenum disulphide (MoS2), which forms a thin, protective layer on metal surfaces, reducing friction and extending the lifespan of critical engine components. It also has exceptional cleaning properties that help remove debris and sludge buildup in the engine, resulting in better performance and fuel efficiency.
- Pentosin Synthetic Engine Oil: Pentosin is a fully synthetic engine oil that provides excellent protection against wear, corrosion, and thermal breakdown. It has a high viscosity index, which means it maintains its lubrication properties even at extreme temperatures. It also offers outstanding fuel efficiency and engine performance, thanks to its advanced additive package that helps improve engine cleanliness, reduce emissions, and enhance fuel economy.
- Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 Engine Oil: This engine oil from Liqui Moly is specially formulated for modern diesel and gasoline engines, including those with turbochargers and direct injection systems. It has low ash content, which makes it ideal for use in VW Vanagons equipped with particulate filters. It also offers superior wear protection, excellent cleaning properties, and extended oil change intervals, thanks to its high-quality synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology.
- Pentosin Super Performance III Engine Oil: This engine oil is designed for high-performance engines that require maximum protection against wear and tear. It has a synthetic base oil that offers superior viscosity stability, even at extreme temperatures, and an advanced multi-functional additive package that enhances engine performance and fuel efficiency. It also has excellent resistance to oxidation, corrosion, and foaming, making it an ideal choice for use in VW Vanagon engines.
VW Vanagon Oil Capacity
It depends on the engine type and year of the VW Vanagon. Here are some examples:
- 1980-1983: 4-cylinder engines have an oil capacity of 3.5 quarts (3.3 liters). 6-cylinder engines have an oil capacity of 5.8 quarts (5.5 liters).
- 1984-1991: All engines have an oil capacity of 4.7 quarts (4.4 liters).
- 1992-1993: All engines have an oil capacity of 5.2 quarts (4.9 liters).
It's always best to check your specific vehicle owner's manual or consult with a mechanic to determine the correct oil capacity for your VW Vanagon.
Changing the Engine Oil in Your VW Vanagon
- Prepare your tools and materials: You will need an oil filter wrench, a drain pan, a funnel, gloves, new oil, and a new oil filter.
- Warm up the engine: Start the engine and let it run for a few minutes to warm up the oil. This will help the old oil flow out more easily.
- Drain the old oil: Locate the drain plug underneath the engine and place your drain pan underneath it. Use your wrench to loosen the drain plug, then carefully remove it and let the old oil drain out completely.
- Replace the oil filter: Remove the old oil filter using your filter wrench, then clean the area around the filter housing. Apply a thin layer of new oil to the rubber gasket of the new filter, then install it by hand.
- Refill with new oil: Check your owner's manual to determine how much oil your engine needs, then pour it into the oil fill hole using a funnel. Be careful not to overfill.
- Check the oil level: After adding the new oil, start the engine and let it run for a few minutes. Turn off the engine and wait a few minutes for the oil to settle, then use your dipstick to check the oil level. Add more oil if necessary.
- Dispose of the old oil: Transfer the old oil from the drain pan to a sealed container, and take it to a recycling center or mechanic for proper disposal.
Shopping at AutohausAZ for VW Vanagon engine oil has several advantages. Our website offers an extensive selection of high-quality oils that are specifically formulated to meet the needs of your vehicle. Our expert team carefully curates our inventory to ensure that we only offer products that meet our high standards for performance and reliability.
When you shop with us, you can trust that you will receive exceptional customer service from our knowledgeable team. We are passionate about helping our customers find the right products for their vehicles, and we are always available to answer any questions you may have about our oil selection or other auto parts.
In addition to our excellent product selection and customer service, shopping with us is also incredibly convenient. Our website is easy to navigate, and you can quickly find the products you need by using our search function or browsing our categories. Plus, we offer fast shipping options to get your oil to you as quickly as possible.
Overall, shopping at AutohausAZ for VW Vanagon engine oil is a smart choice for anyone who wants to keep their vehicle running smoothly. With our high-quality products, exceptional customer service, and convenient online shopping experience, we make it easy to get the oil you need to keep your VW Vanagon performing at its best.