Audi Engine Oil Parts
Showing 20 out of 60 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average price of a Audi engine oil is between $11.79 and $163.99.
Audi engine oil is a lubricant that is specifically designed to meet the needs of Audi engines. It is important because it protects the engine by reducing friction between its moving parts, preventing wear and tear, and improving fuel efficiency. Audi engine oil also helps cool the engine by carrying away heat, and it cleans the engine by removing dirt and contaminants. Using the correct type of Audi engine oil, as specified by the manufacturer, is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of the engine.
Signs Your Audi Needs an Oil Change
- Dashboard Warning Light – Most Audi models come with dashboard warning lights that indicate when the oil level is low or when it is time for an oil change. If the light comes on, it means that you need to check the oil level and top it up if necessary or schedule an oil change appointment if it’s the right time to do so.
- Strange Engine Noises – If your Audi’s engine sounds unusual, such as knocking or grinding noises, it could be a sign that the oil is dirty or too low. This happens when varnish and dirt accumulate in the engine, preventing it from working properly. In this case, you should get your oil changed immediately to prevent engine damage.
- Dirty Oil – The oil in your Audi engine should be a golden brown color. If it appears dark or black, it could be a sign that it’s time for an oil change. Dirty oil can cause friction and wear on engine parts, reducing your car’s performance.
- Reduced Fuel Efficiency – Decreased fuel efficiency is one of the most common signs that your Audi needs an oil change. This happens because dirty oil makes the engine work harder than it should, which causes it to consume more fuel. Changing the oil routinely will help improve your car’s fuel economy.
- Exhaust Smoke – If you notice white or blue smoke coming out of your Audi’s exhaust pipe, it could be a sign of an oil leak. This occurs when the engine burns oil due to low levels or dirty oil. An oil change can fix the problem and reduce emissions at the same time.
- Engine Warning Light – If the engine warning light comes on, it could indicate a problem with the oil pressure or quality. In this case, you should check the oil level and condition and schedule an oil change appointment if necessary.
Overall, the best way to keep your Audi running at its best is to follow the recommended oil change schedule provided in your owner’s manual. This can vary depending on the model and year of your car, so be sure to check your manual for specific details.
How to Change Engine Oil In Your Audi?
- Gather necessary materials: You will need a new oil filter, a container to catch old oil, a funnel, a socket set, and new engine oil.
- Raise the vehicle: Park the car on a flat surface and raise it using a jack and jack stands. Make sure the car is stable.
- Remove old oil: Locate the oil pan and remove the drain plug. Allow the old oil to drain into the container. Once all the oil has drained out, replace the drain plug.
- Replace the oil filter: Unscrew the old oil filter with the socket set and dispose of it properly. Lubricate the gasket on the new filter with some fresh oil and screw it in by hand until it’s snug, then tighten it a little more with the socket set.
- Add new oil: Use the funnel to pour in the recommended amount of new oil, as specified in your owner’s manual. Check the dipstick to ensure that the oil level is correct.
- Reinstall undercarriage cover (if applicable): If there is an undercarriage cover, reinstall it and lower the vehicle off the jack stands.
- Dispose of old oil: Take the container of old oil to a recycling center or auto parts store for proper disposal.
- Check engine oil level: After starting the engine and letting it run for a minute, turn off the engine and check the oil level again. Adjust the oil level if necessary.
- Record oil change: Keep track of the date and mileage of the oil change for future reference.
Audi Factory Engine Oil Specifications
Audi, like other automotive manufacturers, has its own engine oil specification standards that it uses to ensure that its vehicles are running at their optimal performance levels. These standards are designed to take into account the specific needs of Audi engines, which are known for their high-performance capabilities.
There are a number of different Audi engine oil specification standards that are used depending on the specific model and year of the vehicle. Some of the most common ones include the following:
- Audi 502.00: This standard is used for gasoline engines in Audi vehicles produced from 1997 to 2004. It requires oil that is able to provide high levels of wear protection and cleanliness, as well as being resistant to oxidation and thermal breakdown.
- Audi 504.00: This standard is used for gasoline engines in Audi vehicles produced from 2004 to present. It requires oil that is able to provide high levels of fuel efficiency and low emissions, as well as being able to protect against wear and deposits.
- Audi 507.00: This standard is used for diesel engines in Audi vehicles produced from 2004 to present. It requires oil that is able to provide high levels of soot control and engine cleanliness, as well as being able to protect against wear and deposits.
All Audi engine oils that meet these specifications must also meet certain industry standards, including ACEA (Association des Constructeurs Européens d'Automobiles) and API (American Petroleum Institute) classifications.
When selecting an engine oil for an Audi, it's important to choose one that meets the specific requirements of the vehicle's engine. Failure to do so can lead to poor performance, reduced fuel efficiency, and potentially even damage to the engine itself. Always consult the owner's manual or speak to a qualified mechanic to determine the correct engine oil specification for your particular Audi model.
At AutohausAZ, we provide a wide range of Audi engine oils to suit your needs. Our extensive inventory ensures that you will find the perfect oil for your automobile. As a trusted name in the industry for over 40 years, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality products at competitive prices.
When you shop with us, you can expect to receive personalized customer service from knowledgeable experts who are dedicated to helping you find the right oil for your vehicle. Our team is always available to answer any questions you may have and offer guidance on the best oil for your specific model and year.
In addition to our exceptional customer service, we also offer fast and reliable shipping to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Our commitment to timely shipping ensures that your Audi can get back on the road as soon as possible.
When it comes to purchasing Audi engine oil, there are many advantages to shopping with us. From our vast selection of oils to our expert customer service and fast shipping, you can trust us to provide the best product and service for your Audi.