BMW 325 Head Gasket Parts
Showing 9 out of 9 part(s) found in our catalog.
Select category below to view parts.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
Based on industry averages you can expect to pay between $0.99 and $75.49 for a BMW 325 head gasket.
The BMW 325 head gasket is a crucial component of the engine that seals the cylinder head to the engine block. It helps to maintain the compression and prevent coolant or oil leakage between the two components. The head gasket is located between the cylinder head and the engine block, forming a seal that prevents the mixture of coolant and oil with the combustion chambers.
Signs of a Blown BMW 325 Head Gasket
When it comes to a blown head gasket in a BMW 325, there are several common signs to look out for:
- Overheating: One of the most noticeable signs is persistent engine overheating. If your BMW 325 is consistently running hot or frequently overheating, it could be an indication of a blown head gasket.
- White smoke from the exhaust: If you notice thick white smoke coming from the exhaust pipe, especially on startup or during acceleration, it could mean that coolant is leaking into the combustion chambers due to a blown head gasket.
- Coolant loss: A head gasket leak can cause coolant to be burned along with fuel in the engine cylinders, resulting in a decrease in coolant level. If you frequently need to add coolant without any visible leaks, it could suggest a head gasket issue.
- Milky oil: Check the engine oil by removing the oil filler cap or inspecting the dipstick. If you notice a milky appearance, where the oil has mixed with coolant, it may indicate a head gasket failure.
- Sweet smell in the exhaust: A blown head gasket can produce a sweet, syrup-like smell in the exhaust due to the presence of coolant being burned along with fuel.
- Loss of power or misfires: A compromised head gasket can lead to a loss of compression in the affected cylinder(s), resulting in a lack of power, rough idling, or engine misfires.
- Pressurization of the cooling system: If you feel an excessive pressure build-up in the cooling system, such as hoses becoming hard after a short period of operation, it could indicate a head gasket leak.
- External coolant or oil leaks: In some cases, a blown head gasket can cause external leaks of coolant or oil. Look for signs of coolant or oil seeping from the engine block, cylinder head, or other gasket surfaces.
It is important to note that these symptoms can vary depending on the severity of the head gasket failure and other factors. If you suspect a blown head gasket in your BMW 325, it is recommended to have it inspected and repaired by a qualified mechanic.
Typical Lifespan of a BMW 325 Head Gasket
The lifespan of a BMW 325 head gasket can vary depending on various factors such as driving conditions, maintenance, and overall care for the vehicle. On average, a properly maintained head gasket in a BMW 325 can last anywhere from 100,000 to 150,000 miles before requiring replacement. Regular maintenance, including coolant upkeep and addressing overheating issues promptly, can help prolong the life of the head gasket. It's always recommended to consult with a trusted mechanic or BMW dealership for specific advice based on your vehicle's condition.
Buying a BMW 325 Head Gasket Online
At AutohausAZ, you gain access to a wide selection of head gaskets specifically designed for BMW 325 models. Their extensive inventory ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your vehicle without any hassle. Additionally, AutohausAZ provides high-quality head gaskets that are built to last, ensuring optimal performance and durability for your BMW 325.
Another advantage of shopping at AutohausAZ is their commitment to customer satisfaction. Their knowledgeable team is always available to assist you in finding the right head gasket for your BMW 325, answering any questions you may have, and guiding you through the purchasing process. With their expertise, you can make an informed decision and feel confident in your purchase.
AutohausAZ values convenience, offering a user-friendly online platform where you can easily browse their wide range of head gaskets for your BMW 325. Their website provides detailed product descriptions and specifications, allowing you to make comparisons and choose the ideal option for your specific needs.
Additionally, AutohausAZ strives to provide competitive prices for their head gaskets, ensuring that you get the best value for your money. By offering affordable options without sacrificing quality, they make it easier for customers to maintain and repair their BMW 325 without breaking the bank.
Lastly, by shopping at AutohausAZ, you can rely on their reliable shipping services. With prompt delivery, you can receive your head gasket quickly, minimizing downtime and allowing you to get your BMW 325 back on the road as soon as possible.
In summary, AutohausAZ offers numerous advantages for those seeking head gaskets for their BMW 325. From their extensive inventory and commitment to customer satisfaction to their user-friendly online platform and competitive prices, you can trust AutohausAZ to meet your needs effectively and efficiently.