BMW 750LI Window Regulator Parts
Showing 14 out of 14 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
Based on industry averages you can expect to pay between $57.99 and $295.99 for a BMW 750LI window regulator.
The BMW 750Li window regulator is a mechanical component that controls the movement of the car's side windows. It allows the driver or passengers to roll their windows up and down according to their preference. The window regulator is typically operated by an electric motor that provides power to move the window glass up and down.
Signs of a Faulty BMW 750LI Window Regulator
Some of the common signs of a faulty BMW 750LI window regulator include:
- Window fails to move up or down: The most common and obvious sign of a faulty window regulator is that the window will not move when pressing the button to lower or raise it.
- Slow-moving window: If the window moves slowly, even when the car is running, it is a clear indication that the regulator has some problem.
- Grinding or clicking sound: A grinding or clicking sound is an indication that the regulator gear has stripped or has lost flexibility. This sound may be heard as the motor attempts to move the window.
- Window falls down or is stuck: When the motor is functional, but the window still does not move, it is likely that either the regulator arm is damaged or the window is stuck in its track.
- Misaligned glass: The window may also be misaligned or tilted, a sign that shows there is a problem with the mechanism.
BMW 750LI Window Regulator - Post-Installation Tips
- Test the Window Regulator: Before starting any work, you should test the window regulator to make sure it is installed correctly. Try raising and lowering the window a few times to ensure it moves smoothly.
- Disconnect the Battery: To avoid accidentally triggering the airbag system or damaging electrical components, disconnect the battery before starting any work on your car.
- Remove the Door Panel: To access the window regulator assembly, you will need to remove the door panel first. Carefully pry off any trim pieces or screws and then lift the panel off the door.
- Identify the Regulator Assembly: Once you have removed the door panel, look for the regulator assembly. It should be located in the center of the door, attached to the window glass.
- Remove the Old Regulator: The regulator assembly will be held in place by several bolts or screws. Remove these fasteners and carefully lift the old regulator out of the door.
- Install the New Regulator: Insert the new regulator assembly into the door and secure it with the same bolts or screws you removed earlier.
- Reattach the Door Panel: Once the new regulator is in place, you can reattach the door panel and any trim pieces you removed earlier.
- Test the Window: Finally, test the window again to make sure it moves smoothly and quietly. If everything is working properly, reconnect the battery and close up the door.
Buying a BMW 750LI Window Regulator Online
At AutohausAZ, we are committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible when shopping for BMW 750LI window regulators. Our vast selection and competitive pricing make us a top choice for those looking to purchase high-quality car parts.
In addition to our extensive inventory, we also pride ourselves on our knowledgeable staff. Our team of experts is always available to answer any questions you may have about our products or help you find the right part for your specific needs.
We understand that purchasing car parts can be a stressful experience, which is why we strive to make the process as easy and hassle-free as possible. Our streamlined ordering system ensures that you receive your products quickly and efficiently, so you can get back to enjoying your car without delay.
Whether you are a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, AutohausAZ has everything you need to keep your BMW 750LI running smoothly. So why wait? Browse our selection today and see why we are the go-to destination for car parts and accessories.