Volvo S70 Fuel Injector Parts
Showing 1 out of 1 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
Based on industry averages you can expect to pay between $48.99 and $48.99 for a Volvo S70 fuel injector.
A Volvo S70 fuel injector is a component of the fuel delivery system in a Volvo S70 vehicle. It is responsible for injecting fuel into the engine's combustion chamber at the precise time and in the correct amount. This allows for optimal fuel efficiency and power output.
Signs of Faulty or Worn Volvo S70 Fuel Injector
- Rough idle or stalling engine
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires or hesitation during acceleration
- Difficulty starting the vehicle
- Strong smell of gasoline from the exhaust
- Excessive exhaust smoke
- Engine performance issues, such as a lack of power
- Check Engine Light (CEL) or other warning lights illuminated on the dashboard
Replacing Volvo S70 Fuel Injectors
- Gather all necessary tools and equipment such as a socket wrench set, fuel injector removal tool, new fuel injectors, and replacement O-rings.
- Ensure safety by disconnecting the negative battery terminal to prevent any accidental fuel discharge or electrical shock.
- Relieve the fuel pressure in the fuel system by locating the fuel pump fuse or relay in the fuse box, and removing it to disable the fuel pump. Start the engine and let it run until it stalls. This will depressurize the fuel system.
- Locate the fuel rail, which is typically attached to the top of the engine and holds the fuel injectors.
- Disconnect the fuel lines from the fuel rail by carefully removing the retaining clips or bolts and gently pulling the hoses away.
- Once the fuel lines are disconnected, remove any brackets or bolts securing the fuel rail to the engine.
- Carefully lift the fuel rail and associated injectors away from the intake manifold, taking care not to damage any components.
- Remove the old fuel injectors from the fuel rail by unfastening the retaining clips or screws, and gently pulling them out. Be cautious not to force or damage the injectors during removal.
- Clean the injector bores in the fuel rail using an appropriate cleaning agent and a clean cloth or brush.
- Install the new fuel injectors into the fuel rail, ensuring they are properly aligned and securely fastened with the retaining clips or screws.
- Apply a small amount of lubrication to the O-rings on the new injectors to aid installation.
- Reattach the fuel rail to the intake manifold, ensuring it is correctly aligned and all brackets or bolts are tightened securely.
- Reconnect the fuel lines to the fuel rail, ensuring they are properly seated and secure them with retaining clips or bolts.
- Double-check all connections and ensure there are no loose or damaged components.
- Reinstall the fuel pump fuse or relay to restore power to the fuel system.
- Finally, reconnect the negative battery terminal and test the vehicle to ensure proper fuel injector function.
Typical Lifespan of Volvo S70 Fuel Injectors
The lifespan of a Volvo S70 fuel injector can vary depending on various factors such as maintenance, driving conditions, and the quality of fuel used.
Typically, fuel injectors can last anywhere from 50,000 to 100,000 miles. However, it's always recommended to refer to the manufacturer's guidelines and have regular inspections to ensure optimal performance.
Volvo S70 Fuel Injectors at Discount Prices
When shopping for a fuel injector for your Volvo S70, consider AutohausAZ. Their extensive inventory ensures that you can find the perfect fit for your vehicle. With their knowledgeable staff, you can receive guidance and support throughout the purchasing process.
AutohausAZ also offers competitive prices, allowing you to get the fuel injector you need at a reasonable cost. Additionally, their commitment to quality means that you can trust the products they offer. Shopping at AutohausAZ for your Volvo S70 fuel injector provides convenience, reliability, and affordability.