Volvo XC60 Window Regulator Parts
Showing 2 out of 2 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
Based on industry averages you can expect to pay between $70.99 and $130.99 for a Volvo XC60 window regulator.
A Volvo XC60 window regulator is a device that helps to control the movement of the car window. It is responsible for raising and lowering the window glass smoothly and efficiently. The window regulator is typically made up of several components, including a motor, cables, and tracks, which work together to move the window glass along its path. If the window regulator fails, it can cause the window to become stuck or to move unevenly, which can be both frustrating and unsafe.
Signs of a Faulty Volvo XC60 Window Regulator
Some of the most common signs of a faulty Volvo XC60 window regulator are:
- Window is stuck: The window may get stuck in one position and won’t move up or down when you try to operate it.
- Window falls into the door: The cable or motor that operates the window can fail, causing the window to fall inside the door.
- Grinding or clicking noise: You may hear unusual noises coming from the door when you try to operate the window, which could indicate a problem with the window regulator.
- Window operates slowly: If the window seems to move too slowly or hesitates when you try to operate it, your window regulator may be wearing out.
- Window is crooked: If the window appears to be crooked or doesn't close properly, this could be a sign of a problem with the window regulator.
If you notice any of these signs, it's best to have your XC60 inspected by a qualified technician to determine whether you need a replacement window regulator.
Volvo XC60 Window Regulator - Post-Installation Tips
Here are the steps that should be followed after installing a new Volvo XC60 window regulator:
- Test the Window: Before you start installing a new window regulator, it is important to test the window to ensure that it moves up and down smoothly. If it doesn't move or moves slowly, it could be a sign that the regulator is faulty.
- Remove the Door Panel: To access the window regulator, you will need to remove the door panel. This is typically done by removing screws and clips around the edges of the panel.
- Remove the Old Regulator: Once the door panel is removed, the old regulator can be removed. This is typically done by removing bolts or screws that hold it in place.
- Install the New Regulator: The new regulator can be installed by reversing the steps used to remove the old one. Make sure the regulator is securely in place before re-assembling the door panel.
- Test the Window Again: After the new regulator is installed and the door panel is back in place, test the window again to ensure that it moves smoothly up and down.
- Check for Any Issues: Finally, it's important to check for any issues such as loose connections or damaged wiring that may have been caused during the installation process.
Buying a Volvo XC60 Window Regulator Online
At AutohausAZ, customers can find high-quality Volvo XC60 window regulators at competitive prices. Our vast inventory ensures that customers will find the right part for their vehicle, and our user-friendly website makes the ordering process seamless. Additionally, our knowledgeable customer service team is always available to answer any questions or concerns customers may have. With a focus on quality and customer satisfaction, AutohausAZ is the ideal destination for all your Volvo XC60 window regulator needs.