Volvo 745 Blower Motor Parts
Showing 2 out of 2 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
The average cost of a Volvo 745 blower motor is between $31.99 and $120.99.
The Volvo 745 blower motor is a component of the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system in a Volvo 745 car. It is responsible for blowing air through the vents into the car's cabin to provide heat or cool air depending on the settings selected by the driver. The blower motor is located behind the dashboard and is powered by electricity.
The lifespan of a Volvo 745 blower motor can vary depending on usage and maintenance. However, with proper maintenance, it can last around 5-10 years or more. If you're experiencing issues with your blower motor, it's recommended to have it inspected and repaired by a qualified mechanic.
Signs of a Faulty Volvo 745 Blower Motor
Some common signs of a faulty blower motor on a Volvo 745 include:
- No air flow: If you turn on the AC or heater and there is little or no air coming from the vents, it's likely that the blower motor has failed.
- Weak air flow: If you notice that the air flow from the vents is weaker than usual, it could be a sign that the blower motor is starting to fail.
- Loud noise: A failing blower motor can make a loud humming or squealing noise when it's running.
- Erratic behavior: The blower motor may turn on and off by itself or operate at different speeds, even if you haven't changed the setting.
- Burning smell: If you smell burning plastic or rubber, it could be an indication that the blower motor is overheating and needs to be replaced.
- Electrical issues: A faulty blower motor can cause electrical problems such as blown fuses, tripped circuit breakers, or a dead battery.
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, it's best to have your Volvo 745 inspected by a qualified mechanic to diagnose the issue and provide an appropriate repair plan.
Volvo 745 Blower Motor - Post-Installation Tips
Here are the steps that should be followed after installing a new Volvo 745 blower motor:
- Check the wiring: Before installing the new blower motor, it is important to check the wiring connections. Make sure that all the wires are properly connected and there are no loose or damaged wires.
- Test the blower motor: Once the wiring is checked, test the blower motor by turning on the air conditioning or heating system. If the blower motor works well, then the installation is successful. If not, then check the connections again and make sure that the blower motor is properly installed.
- Replace the cabin filter: After installing a new blower motor, it is recommended to replace the cabin filter as well. This will improve the air quality inside the car and prevent any dust or particles from entering the system.
- Clean the evaporator: While replacing the cabin filter, it is a good idea to clean the evaporator as well. This will remove any dirt or debris that may have accumulated over time, and prevent any future problems.
- Check for leaks: Finally, check for any leaks or damage in the air conditioning system. If there are any, then it is important to fix them before using the system again.
Buying a Volvo 745 Blower Motor Online
At AutohausAZ, we strive to provide our customers with high-quality auto parts for their Volvo 745. Our extensive inventory of blower motors ensures that you will find the perfect fit for your vehicle. Our prices are competitive and our knowledgeable customer service team is always ready to assist you in finding the right part. Shopping with us means receiving quick and reliable shipping so you can get your Volvo back on the road as soon as possible. Additionally, our commitment to providing only the best products means that you can trust the durability and longevity of our blower motors. At AutohausAZ, we value our customers and aim to exceed their expectations every time.