BMW 750LI Valve Cover Gasket Parts
Showing 14 out of 14 part(s) found in our catalog.
Select category below to view parts.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
BMW 750LI valve cover gasket typically cost between $0.99 and $104.99.
A BMW 750LI valve cover gasket is a sealing component that is located between the valve cover and the engine cylinder head. Its main purpose is to prevent oil leakage from the valve cover and to ensure that the oil stays contained within the engine.
This gasket forms a tight seal to maintain proper lubrication and prevent any oil from escaping onto the surrounding engine components.
Signs of a Faulty or Leaky BMW 750LI Valve Cover Gasket
- Oil leaks around the valve cover: Look for signs of oil pooling or dripping near the valve cover.
- Burning oil smell: A faulty valve cover gasket can cause oil to leak onto hot engine components, resulting in a noticeable burning oil smell.
- Engine misfires or rough idling: If the valve cover gasket is leaking oil onto the spark plugs or ignition coils, it can cause misfires or rough idling.
- Decreased engine performance: Oil leaks from the valve cover gasket can lead to decreased engine performance, including reduced power and acceleration.
- Low oil level: A faulty valve cover gasket may result in oil leakage, leading to a gradual decrease in the engine's oil level.
- Presence of oil in the spark plug wells: This can be observed by removing the spark plug wires or ignition coils and inspecting the area for oil accumulation.
- Engine overheating: If the valve cover gasket is severely damaged and causing substantial oil leakage, it can lead to engine overheating due to reduced lubrication and cooling.
- Increased oil consumption: A faulty valve cover gasket can cause oil to leak, resulting in increased oil consumption as the oil is not being properly contained within the engine.
- White or grayish smoke from the exhaust: If oil leaks onto the hot exhaust manifold, it can cause white or grayish smoke to be emitted from the exhaust.
- Coolant contamination: In some cases, a faulty valve cover gasket can allow oil to mix with the engine coolant, resulting in a milky appearance in the coolant reservoir.
Please note that these signs are commonly associated with faulty valve cover gaskets in BMW 750LI models, but it is always advisable to consult a professional mechanic for an accurate diagnosis.
Typical Lifespan of a BMW 750LI Valve Cover Gasket
The valve cover gasket on a BMW 750LI typically lasts around 50,000 to 70,000 miles. However, the lifespan can vary depending on factors such as driving conditions and maintenance.
It is always recommended to consult your vehicle's manual or a trusted mechanic for specific information regarding your car's maintenance schedule.
Buying a BMW 750LI Valve Cover Gasket Online
When shopping for a BMW 750LI valve cover gasket, it is advantageous to consider AutohausAZ. One of the benefits is the wide selection of quality products available at competitive prices. Customers can browse through a range of options to find the perfect valve cover gasket specifically for their BMW 750LI model.
Additionally, AutohausAZ offers convenience through their user-friendly website, making it easy for customers to explore and purchase the necessary part. The company also prioritizes customer satisfaction by providing prompt and reliable shipping services.
By choosing AutohausAZ for your BMW 750LI valve cover gasket needs, you can trust that you are receiving a high-quality product from a trusted source in the automotive industry.