Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Full-time
Join one of the leading online auto parts retailers of OEM parts for European cars. In business locally in the Phoenix area since 1979 and online internationally since 1998, we have a long-standing reputation as a high-growth company whose continued success is attributable to our ongoing corporate philosophy - "Customer service is not a department, it's a company-wide commitment."
We currently have an opening for FT Customer Service Representative, working M-F, 7:45 - 4:15pm. We offer a generous salary and benefits package
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, keyboarding/typing. This position is focused on telephone and email communications with customers and being able to assist them/solve problems.
- Expert typing skills (70+ WPM) and 10-key by touch
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to multi-task accurately and successfully
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (including outstanding spelling and grammar) - correspondence, email, telephone, proof-reading, online, etc.
- Strong work ethic with high level of productivity and a true commitment to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic team player who is a self-starter with the ability to work on a team as well as independently; this would also entail being resourceful in learning how and where to get answers and solutions without direction
- Superior listening skills and a well-established ability to follow directions accurately and promptly and to learn from constructive criticism
- Trustworthy, reliable, dependable, and punctual with excellent interpersonal skills, patience, diplomacy and tact.
You must be able to pass a background check and currently reside within convenient commuting distance from Tempe, Arizona to be eligible.
Our corporate culture is team-oriented, fast-paced and productive, with employees committed to personal and corporate success through coordination, cooperation and a true dedication to growth and prosperity. This isn't a stuffy, corporate environment. It's a workplace where we all enjoy what we do and encourage everyone to live up to their potential. We also are committed to training, developing and promoting from within.
If you feel this could be a good fit for your skills and talents and you want to be a part of our widely diverse, enthusiastic team, please Email our HR Dept. at email@example.com with current contact information, business references, your employment goals and salary history/requirements, along with a PDF copy of your resume. Please also provide a good time to call for an interview. Applicants who do not submit these items will not be considered for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer, with a widely diverse corporate culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.