Lemfoerder Ball Joint; Front Upper Control Arm | 0003301007
Make Sure It Fits
- Original equipment Lemfoerder 3093301 replacement front upper outer ball joint with mounting bolts and nuts
- Mounts the front upper wishbone control arm to the top of the steering knuckle
- (2) per vehicle, left and right
- Bolts onto the upper control arm with the ball joint facing down into the top of the steering knuckle
- Replaces worn-out ball joints that are causing clunks when turning or going over bumps or ball joints with torn boots expelling grease
- Fits Mercedes CLS500 2006, CLS55 AMG 2006, CLS550 2007-2011, CLS63 AMG 2007-2011, E320 RWD 2003-2009, E350 RWD 2006-2009, E500 RWD 2003-2006, E55 AMG 2003-2006, E550 RWD 2007-2009, E63 AMG 2007-2009, SL500 2003-2006, SL55 AMG 2003-2006, SL550 2007-2012, SL600 2004-2009, SL63 AMG 2009-2012, SL65 AMG 2005-2011
Ball joints are a type of joint, often used in automotive suspension systems, that allow for smooth forward and backward movement in 365° of direction. Automotive ball joints can be used to connect suspension control arms to steering knuckles to keep wheel alignment as the suspension ungulates while driving. Additionally, ball joints are used to connect sway bars and steering arms to the steering knuckle to limit body roll and to turn the front wheels while the wheels move up and down to match the road.
Other automotive uses for ball joints include:
- transmission shifter linkages
- window lifters
- door locks
- climate control actuator arms
Ball joints are made up of two primary components, a steel ball stud and a steel cup socket. The ball joint cup socket is grease filled for lubrication and a boot is used to cover the ball stub in the joint to prevent grease from escaping and the joint from drying out. Some cup sockets even have a rubber, plastic, or Teflon sleeve at the bottom of the cup for added cushioning of the ball.Signs of Worn Out Ball Joints
Ball joint failure often occurs due to a lack of lubrication. Here are a few signs that could indicate worn out ball joints:
- A clanking or banging noise coming from under your Mercedes
- Loose steering
- Excessive vibration
- Uneven wear on your front tires
View more Mercedes Ball Joints.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- 2113304311A OEMThis unit includes the inner bushing. 1 per car.$124.99Reg$130.20List$244.00
- $89.99Reg$93.74List$300.00211FTSUSPKIT KITThis kit contains all the front suspension control arms, ball joints...$782.88Reg$815.50List$1,867.00
- 2113304411A OEMThis unit includes the inner bushing. 1 per car.$126.99Reg$132.28List$244.00
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Lemfoerder Ball Joint Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.