Bosch Mass Air Flow Sensor | 0280217810
Make Sure It Fits
- Original equipment Bosch mass air flow sensor with duct replacement for Mercedes part number 1130940048
- Measures volume and density of air entering the engine intake for ECM to manage engine fuel needs on Mercedes M113 V8 and M137 V12 engines
- (1) per vehicle
- Located in the intake duct between the air filter and throttle body
- Replaces failed or faulty mass air flow sensors that cannot properly measure air density and volume entering the engine intake causing the engine to run rough or not at all
- Fits Mercedes C43 AMG 1998-2000, C55 AMG 2005-2006, CL500 2000-2006, CL55 AMG 2001-2002, CL600 2001-2002, CLK430 1999-2003, CLK500 2003-2006, CLK55 AMG 2001-2006, CLS500 2006, CLS55 AMG 2006, E430 1998-2002, E500 2003-2006, E55 AMG 1999-2002, G500 2002-2008, ML430 1999-2001, ML500 2002-2007, ML55 AMG 2000-2003, R500 2006-2007, S430 2000-2006, S500 2000-2006, S55 AMG 2001-2002, S600 2001-2002, SL500 1999-2006, and SLK55 AMG 2005-2010
- The Bosch name is synonymous with automotive technology. With over 130 years of experience, nearly every vehicle has some Bosch designed part installed on it. The Bosch mass airflow sensors are OEM or of OEM design and are calibrated to ensure maximum efficiency. A MAF sensor tells your engine’s computer controls how much air is being taken in to precisely match to the fuel injection system for optimum power and efficiency. Over time these sensors can become contaminated or require replacing and as an OEM supplier the replacement Bosch mass airflow sensor will be an exact fit.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- $4.09Reg$4.26List$4.70113TUNEUPKIT KIT FREE SHIPPINGThis kit contains the spark plugs and wire set along with the special...$273.66Reg$285.06List$974.99
- Due to multiple seal rings and potential usage variations please verify...$5.29Reg$5.51List$4.90$101.99Reg$106.24List$237.00
- Due to multiple seal rings and potential usage variations please verify...$8.29Reg$8.64List$10.00HU7185X OEM1 kit per car.$12.99Reg$13.53List$43.10
- $57.99Reg$60.41List$250.000031532828 OEMPlease note, this sensor has one clip-on lock notch for harness connection....$26.99Reg$28.11List$165.00
- 1121400460KIT KIT FREE SHIPPINGThis kit contains the OEM valve and gasket.$128.18Reg$133.52List$227.90Over time the bracket holding your air mass sensor in place can be...$9.39Reg$9.78List$7.50
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bosch Mass Air Flow Sensor Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.