Bosch (OE Reman) Alternator; 150 Amp | AL0819X
Make Sure It Fits
The alternator on your Mercedes is an electrical generator used to charge your vehicle’s battery and power your vehicle’s electrical components. As the alternator spins, an electromagnetic coil rotor spins creating an electromagnetic field and allowing the stator to generate an alternating electrical current. The alternating current is converted by a rectifier regulator into a direct current that can be used by your vehicle.
A faulty alternator will either not produce any electricity or will not produce enough electricity to power your Mercedes or charge the battery.Signs of a Faulty Mercedes Alternator
- A dead battery after driving
- Surging lights or other electrical systems surging from a lack of electricity
- A whining from the alternator when the engine is running
- Illumination of the battery warning light in conjunction with the brake warning light to indicate the alternator is not producing electricity
Replacing a Failed Mercedes Alternator
Replacement of your Mercedes alternator should only occur if the alternator has failed or is damaged in any way.
The location of the alternator will vary from vehicle to vehicle, but it is almost always mounted near the front of the ngine and driven by a serpentine belt attached to the engine crankshaft. Because of the varying locations, replacement of the alternator can take anywhere from 30 minutes on vehicles with the alternator mounted openly to several hours for alternators mounted deep inside the engine bay.
View more Mercedes Alternators.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- For models with Bosch alternator. Please specify MB or Bosch number...$280.99Reg$292.70List$455.20+Core$65.00F00M144136 OEMThis unit is latest version used on numerous BOSCH alternators, please...$36.99Reg$38.53List$116.38
- 41-173435 OEM FREE SHIPPING2 per car.$349.00Reg$363.54List$464.0024-126649 FREE SHIPPING2 per car.$148.00Reg$154.17List$220.00
- Included With Alternator Assembly. R350. R500. 2.6L. Ml55. Ml500....$32.99Reg$34.36List$35.00SG203007 OEMPer supercession by the manufacturer, this hood strut now replaces...$17.19Reg$17.91List$61.00
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bosch (OE Reman) Alternator Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.