Bremi/STI Ignition Coil | 12137841556
Make Sure It Fits
- Bremi/STI 20631 replacement direct ignition coil
- This ignition coil creates the voltage needed to produce spark for cylinder ignition and engine combustion
- Single ignition coil for each spark plug on BMW 5.0L S85 V10 engines
- (10) per vehicle
- Replaces failed ignition coils that are not creating proper voltage making for a weak spark or no spark at all from the spark plug and cylinder misfires
- It is recommended to replace all ignition coils if one fails
- Fits BMW M5 2006-2010 and M6 2006-2010
- Bremi is a premium manufacturer of automotive ignition products based in Germany and has been manufacturing original equipment ignition components for European auto manufacturers for more than 80 years
Ignition coils create the power needed for the spark plug to ignite the air-fuel charge in a gasoline engine's cylinder for combustion. They are induction-style coils that amplify the 12 volts used by your vehicle's electrical system to up to 40 kilovolts needed to make a spark strong enough for complete combustion. Some vehicles use only one or two ignition coils for the entire engine, while others use a single ignition coil for each cylinder or sometimes two.
Failed or failing ignition coils, even if producing voltage, may not be strong enough, causing a weak spark or no spark to the cylinders. When this happens, it can cause one or all the cylinders in your BMW to misfire, making the engine run rough, if at all.
Replacing the Ignition Coils in Your BMW
When replacing an ignition coil in your BMW, whether as part of maintenance or due to a failed ignition coil, it is a good idea to replace any other connected ignition components. For engines that use a distributor, you should replace the distributor cap, distributor rotor, ignition wires, and spark plugs along with the ignition coil. For engines with a single ignition coil per cylinder or a single ignition coil for every two cylinders, you should replace the ignition wires or boots and spark plugs with the ignition coils. Additionally, it is always recommended to replace all the ignition coils simultaneously.
View more BMW Ignition Coils.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- $437.99Reg$456.24List$420.26Specially developed for motor sports. Suitable all year for petrol...$58.99Reg$61.45List$76.49
- For repairing throttle actuator gears. One kit contains four gears...$94.99Reg$98.95List$225.00
- Scrubs and cleans engine from the inside. Highly effective additives...$15.09Reg$15.72List$17.29Latest ethylene glycol based formulation recommended for all specified...$25.99Reg$27.07List$24.75
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bremi/STI Ignition Coil Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.