Bowa Brake Pad Wear Sensor | 1695401617
Make Sure It Fits
- Original equipment Bowa A1680004 replacement brake pad wear sensor
- Brake pad sensor for front and/or rear brake pads
- Located in the right front and/or right rear inner brake pad
- Located in both front inner and both rear inner brake pads on Mercedes G65 AMG
- Located in both rear inner brake pads on Mercedes SL63 AMG
- Up to (4) per vehicle
- Double wire sensor with plastic mount that wears with the brake pad until the sensor wire grounds to the brake rotor indicating the brake pads are worn out
- Recommended to be replaced when replacing the brake pads
- For E63 AMG S model with Red Painted Caliper Code U70
- Not for GLE450 models with Red Painted Calipers (Code U70)
- Not for GLE53 AMG and GLS450 models with Code U29 or U70
- Fits front and rear brake pads on Mercedes C300 2015-2023, C350e 2016-2018, C400 2015, C43 AMG 2017-2022, C450 AMG 2016, CLS450 2019-2023, E300 2017-2019, E350 2020-2023, E400 2018, E43 AMG 2017-2018, E450 2019-2023, EQS 450+ 2022-2023, EQS 580 2022-2023, EQS AMG 2022-2023, G550 2009-2022, G63 AMG 2013-2018, G65 AMG 2016-2018, GLC300 2016-2018, GLC350e 2018-2020, GLC43 AMG 2017-2022, GLE350 2020-2023, GLE450 2020-2023, GLE53 AMG 2021-2023, GLE580 2020-2023, and GLS450 2020-2023
- Fits front brake pads on Mercedes A220 2019-2022, A35 AMG 2020-2021, CLA250 2014-202023, CLA35 AMG 2020-2023, CLA45 AMG 2014-2023, EQB 250 2023, EQB 300 2022-2023, EQB 350 2022-2023, GLA250 2015-2023, GLA35 AMG 2021-2023, GLA45 AMG 2015-2023, GLB250 2020-2023, and GLB35 AMG 2021-2023
- Fits rear brake pads on Mercedes AMG GT 43 2021-2023, AMG GT 53 2019-2023, CLS53 AMG 2019-2023, E53 AMG 2019-2023, E63 AMG S 2018-2021, G63 AMG 2019-2022, GLC63 AMG 2018-2021, GLC63 AMG S 2018-2021, GLE63 AMG S 2021-2023, GLS580 2020-2023, GLS63 AMG 2021-2023, Maybach S580 2021-2023, Maybach S680 2022-2023, Maybach GLS600 2021-2023, S500 2021-2023, S580 2022-2023, S580e 2023, SL55 AMG 2022-2023, and SL63 AMG 2022-2023
- Bowa is a German electronics company, manufacturing original equipment brake pad wear sensors for nearly every major German automotive company since 1977
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- 1 pack per set of pads.$3.69Reg$3.84List$2.90$2.19Reg$2.28List$8.50
- Sold individually. Need 2 per car.$104.99Reg$109.36List$104.00
- Sold individually, Need 2 per car.$156.99Reg$163.53List$194.00
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bowa Brake Pad Wear Sensor Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.