JP Group Dansk Catalytic Converter | 1620301300
Make Sure It Fits
The catalytic converter on your Porsche is one of the most important components of your exhaust system. The catalytic converter is an emissions control device located within your vehicles exhaust that converts harmful carbon monoxide gas and unburned hydrocarbons from the engine into carbon dioxide and water vapor, while reducing the vehicle’s production of nitrogen oxides.Signs of a Failing Catalytic Converter
A failed catalytic converter will cause an increase in your Porsche exhaust emissions and will fail emissions tests necessary for vehicle registration. Symptoms of a failed Porsche catalytic converter include:
- Failed emissions test
- Check engine light to come on
- Engine control module (ECM) to store trouble codes for catalytic converter function and rear oxygen sensor faults
Considerations When Replacing a Catalytic Converter
Catalytic converters are typically only replaced if failed. However, catalytic converters can oftentimes be a part of larger exhaust components and may need to be replaced due to other rusted or damaged exhaust components.
Catalytic converters are often part of larger components such as exhaust manifolds and may require the removal of additional engine components to gain the access needed for replacement. It is because of this that it is recommended to only use original equipment style, direct fit replacement catalytic converters to ensure your engine and emissions control function properly.
View more Porsche Catalytic Converters.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface: Blank
- Number Of Pockets: 100
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- Exhaust, Sport, Rear. With TÜV/EEC Approval for Porsche 911.$569.99Reg$593.74List$1,220.31Pre-Silencer Without Baffling, Sport, Stainless Steel, Polished for...$319.99Reg$333.32List$624.51
- Intermediate Pipe, Stainless Steel, Polished for Porsche 911.$259.99Reg$270.82List$460.71Pre-Silencer/intermediate Exhaust, Stainless Steel, Polished. With...$395.99Reg$412.49List$998.91
- Exhaust, Sport, Single 84 mm Outlet Pipe, Stainless Steel, Polished....$899.99Reg$937.49List$1,639.71Heat Exchanger Set, Stainless Steel, Left/Right, Ssi. Important: Major...$1,611.99Reg$1,679.16List$3,902.31
- $21.09Reg$21.97List$29.081 kit per car. Tie Rod Kit With Boots, Left/Right.$229.99Reg$239.57List$308.88
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This JP Group Dansk Catalytic Converter Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.