Genuine Mercedes Brake Pad Set; Front | 0074205820
Make Sure It Fits
- Genuine Mercedes replacement front brake pad set
- (1) set per vehicle
- Restores your Mercedes braking ability back to the factory's original
- Recommended to replace brake discs when replacing brake pads and lubricate all contact surfaces to the caliper with Mercedes 0019899451 brake pad lubricant to prevent noise and vibrations
- Beveled edge design for quieter braking
- Fits Mercedes C250 Coupe with Sport Edition code P84 2012-2014, C250 with Sport Edition code P84 2015, C300 with AMG Sport Package code 950 Sport Package code 952 or Exterior Sport Package code P53 2008-2014, C350 2008-2011, C350 without AMG Sport Package code 950 Sport Package code 952, or Exterior Sport Package code P53 2012-2015, CLS400 2015-2017, E250 with Sport Package Code 951 2014-2016, E350 2010-2016, E400 2013-2014, E400 Convertible 2015-2017, E400 Coupe 2015-2017, E400 Sedan without Sport Package code 951 2015-2016, E550 Convertible 2011-2014, E550 Coupe 2010-2014, E550 2015-2017, SLC300 2017-2020, SLK250 with AMG Sport Package code 950 Sport Package code 951 or 952 or Launch Edition Package code P88 2012-2015, SLK300 2016, and SLK350 2012-2016
The brake pads on your Mercedes are responsible for slowing your vehicle down and bringing it to a safe stop. Every time you press the brake pedal, hydraulic fluid flows to each brake caliper clamping the brake pads to each side of the brake rotors. The clamping of the brake pad friction material creates drag between the pads and rotors, slowing each wheel. The harder the brake pedal is pushed, the harder the brake pads clamp the rotors and the faster the wheels slow to a stop. Each time the brake pads contact the rotors, a small amount of the brake pads’ friction material is worn off of the pad.
When the brake pads wear out, they lack the ability to dissipate heat and will increase the amount of time it takes for your Mercedes to slow down. In extreme cases the brake pads will have all of the friction material worn off and the pads will begin to dig into the brake rotors, potentially locking the pads into the rotors and preventing the wheel from being able to spin.
Signs of Failing or Worn Out Brake Pads
Squealing, squeaking, and grinding when braking are all signs your Mercedes brake pads should be inspected. Additionally, a soft brake pedal and your brakes not feeling as responsive as they used to are signs the pads may be worn out and need to be inspected.
Brake pads should be inspected every six months or during every tire rotation and need to be replaced when the friction material has been worn to 3mm or less.
Replacing Your Mercedes Brake Pads
Depending on the type of brake calipers your Mercedes has, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of hours to change the front or rear brake pad sets on your vehicle. In addition, special tools may be required to remove the calipers and pads for replacement depending on the model of your vehicle.
View more Mercedes Brake Pad Sets.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- Sold individually, NO ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT BOX INCLUDED. Need 2 per...$48.99Reg$51.03List$59.00
- 1 pack per set of pads.$3.69Reg$3.84List$2.90
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Genuine Mercedes Brake Pad Set Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Front ~ Body Type: Coupe
Front ~ Body Type: Coupe
Front ~ Not for cars with Sport Package (Code 951). For cars with (Code 804, 805, 806, or 807, & 054, or 076). Body Type: Sedan
Front ~ Body Type: Coupe
Front ~ Not for cars with (Code 800, 801, 802, 803, or 804). Body Type: Coupe