Genuine Mercedes Fuel Filter | 6420906452
Make Sure It Fits
- Genuine Mercedes replacement diesel fuel filter with water separator and fuel heater
- Filters the finest of particulates from fuel, separates water from fuel, and warms fuel for Mercedes M642 3.0L V6 diesel engines to optimize engine combustion
- (1) per vehicle
- Recommended for diesel fuel filter replacement every (2) years or 20,000 miles
- Diesel fuel filter with (5) electrical connectors and (3) hose connections
- Mixed uses on Mercedes passenger vehicles and Sprinter vans, verify Mercedes part number on filter prior to ordering
- Fits Mercedes E350 Bluetec 2011-2013, GL320 2007-2009, GL350 2010-2016, ML320 2007-2009, ML350 Bluetec 4Matic 2010-2014, R320 2009, R350 Bluetec 4Matic 2010-2012, S350 2012-2013, Sprinter 2500 2010-2018, Sprinter 3500 2010-2018, and Sprinter 3500XD 2018
The fuel filter in your Mercedes strains and cleans the fuel so it can be burned in the engine. Some fuel filters will also separate water from the fuel to prevent it from reaching the engine. Fuel filters come in many styles, and the fuel filter used in your Mercedes depends on its year and model.
Dirt and debris can enter your vehicle’s fuel tank when refueling or using lower-quality fuel. These particulates can clog fuel jets and fuel injectors and cause the fuel to burn dirtier, producing excess carbon build-up in your engine. The fuel filter removes these particulates before entering the engine, keeping fuel injectors and jets clear and free-flowing and reducing carbon deposits in your engine to sustain performance.Signs of a Clogged Fuel Filter
Fuel filters that are not replaced regularly can clog, reducing fuel flow and fuel pressure to the engine. A hard starting engine, engine surging, and engine stalling are all symptoms of a clogged fuel filter. Clogged filters can also allow particulates to bypass the filters and damage fuel injectors, fuel pressure regulators, and fuel sensors.Replacing Your Mercedes Fuel Filter
Because fuel filters remove particulates and water from fuel, they must be serviced and/or replaced regularly. Most fuel filters are recommended to be replaced every 15,000 to 30,000 miles. However, some in-tank filters attached to the fuel pump are only replaced when the fuel pump is replaced. Replacing your fuel filter may take anywhere from 10-20 minutes.
View more Mercedes Fuel Filters.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- Developed for models with 722.9xx 7-speed automatic transmissions...$24.69Reg$25.72List$23.50
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Genuine Mercedes Fuel Filter Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.