AAZ Preferred Fuel Injector; Injectors, Seals, Holders; KIT | V8CISKIT
Make Sure It Fits
- Fuel injector and seal kit to replace clogged fuel injectors and restore engine power to Mercedes M116 and M117 V8 engines
- (8) 0437502054 – Original equipment Bosch fuel injectors replacement for Mercedes CIS fuel injector part number 0000785823
- (8) 1160700077 – Febi-Bilstein 06798 replacement upper fuel injector guide seals to the injector nozzle
- (8) 1170700455 – Genuine Mercedes replacement lower fuel injector nozzle holders
- Fits Mercedes 420SEL 1986-1991, 560SEC 1986-1991, 560SEL 1986-1991, and 560SL 1986-1989
Fuel injectors deliver fuel to internal combustion engines without carburetors. They may be mechanical or electronic and inject fuel into a manifold to deliver fuel to the cylinders or deliver fuel to each cylinder individually, either directly or indirectly.
Fuel injectors fail when they are unable to deliver fuel to the engine or when they leak fuel into the engine when they should not. Fuel injectors not delivering fuel may be clogged with debris from the fuel system not removed by the fuel filter, have a mechanical valve stuck closed, or have a shorted solenoid preventing the injector from opening. Fuel injectors leaking fuel may have deteriorated internal seals, stuck open mechanical valves, or grounded solenoids keeping the injector open. Fuel injectors not delivering fuel will cause cylinders to misfire and the engine to run rough or not at all. Fuel injectors leaking fuel will cause the engine to run rich, produce black smoke, run rough, and stall.Replacing Your Mercedes Fuel Injectors
When replacing a failed fuel injector in your Mercedes, it is a good idea to replace them all. Whether the fuel injector is clogged, has a mechanical failure, has an electrical failure, or has an internal failure of seals, the remaining injectors will often experience the same failure soon. Additionally, making sure to replace the fuel filter in your Mercedes when replacing fuel injectors is vital for ensuring only clean fuel is flowing to the fuel injectors to prevent any sort of premature failure.
View more Mercedes Fuel Injectors.
This part number is sold as a kit and contains the following parts below.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- Also need (1) 1020940212 connector fitting and (2) 1169971286 plugs...$21.39Reg$22.28List$19.50
- 69608MBKIT KIT FREE SHIPPINGThis kit contains the OEM fuel pumps, strainer and fuel filter needed...$278.26Reg$289.85List$639.50$5.49Reg$5.72List$4.90
- 116117TUNEUPKIT KITThis kit contains the cap, rotor, wire set, and spark plugs to completely...$238.29Reg$248.22List$657.00$2.19Reg$2.28List$2.70
- Also need 1020940212 and 1179901278 fittings. 1 per car.$45.99Reg$47.91List$55.00
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This AAZ Preferred Fuel Injector Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.