Bosch Spark Plug | ZR6SII3320
Make Sure It Fits
- Original equipment Bosch 7430 spark plug replacement for Mercedes spark plug part number 0041598103
- Used to ignite air/fuel mixture in cylinders for combustion in Mercedes M276 V6 and M278 and M157 V8 engines
- (6) per V6 engine, (8) per V8 engine
- This Bosch 7430 spark plug replaces fouled spark plugs that are not igniting air/fuel mixture in the engine for combustion
- Recommended to be replaced when replacing ignition coils
- Recommended to be replaced every 60,000 miles
- Not for models with Ethanol Fuel code 929
- Fits Mercedes C300 2013-2014, C350 2012-2015, CL550 2011-2014, CL63 AMG 2011-2014, CLS550 2012-2018, CLS63 AMG 2012-2014, CLS63 AMG S 2014-2018, E350 2012-2016, E400 Hybrid 2013-2015, E550 2012-2017, E63 AMG 2012-2015, E63 AMG S 2014-2016, G63 AMG 2013-2018, GL450 2013-2014, GL550 2013-2016, GL63 AMG 2013-2016, GLE350 2016-2018, GLE63 AMG 2016-2019, GLE63 AMG S 2016-2019, GLK350 2013-2015, GLS550 2017-2019, GLS63 AMG 2017-2019, Maybach S550 2017, ML350 2012-2015, ML550 2012-2014, ML63 AMG 2012-2015, R350 4Matic 2012, S550 2012-2017, S63 AMG 2011-2017, SL550 2013-2020, SL63 AMG 2013-2019, SLK350 2012-2016, and SLK55 AMG 2012-2016
Spark plugs provide the spark needed to ignite the air/fuel mixture in each cylinder for engine combustion. High voltage from the ignition coil is transferred through the spark plug to an air gap between the spark plug tip and the spark plug ground to the engine. Once the voltage reaches the air gap, the voltage jumps the gap in the form of a spark, igniting a compressed air fuel charge inside the cylinder. The air fuel charge explodes, creating the force needed to push the cylinder down and turning the engine crankshaft to propel the engine. In short, spark plugs serve a vital function in keeping your Mercedes running properly.Components of a Spark Plug
- A metal terminal that connects to the ignition system
- A center electrode for current to flow through the spark plug with a tip for the current to jump making the spark
- A ribbed ceramic insulator to keep current flowing through the spark plug center electrode and not into other parts of the engine
- A threaded metal case to anchor the spark plug into the cylinder head with a ground electrode for the spark to jump to
- A seal to seal the spark plug case to the cylinder head to prevent cylinder compression from escaping
The biggest differences in spark plug construction are the materials used for the electrodes, their conductivity, and their wearability.
- Copper is the base material for the center electrode on most spark plugs as it provides superb conductivity. These tend to wear quickly from the electrical transfer created by the spark and fully copper spark plugs need to be replaced every 15,000 miles.
- Copper core spark plugs with yttrium or nickel tipped electrodes and grounds take longer to wear and can last up to 30,000 miles.
- Platinum tipped copper core electrodes wear even less, provide superior conductivity, and can last up to 60,000 miles.
- Iridium tipped copper core spark plugs wear the least and can last over 100,000 miles.
When a spark plug fails prematurely it will provide a weak spark or no spark at all. Causes of premature spark plug failure can include oil leaking from the valve cover into the spark plug chamber, your engine running too lean and overheating the spark plug, and your engine running too rich and fuel fouling the plug.
Most engines are designed to run on only one type of spark plug based on its use. Be sure to check your owner’s manual for the right type of spark plug needed for your Mercedes.
View more Mercedes Spark Plugs.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bosch Spark Plug Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.