Beru Ignition Coil | ZS172
Make Sure It Fits
- Beru replacement 12volt direct ignition coil
- Creates the voltage needed to produce spark for cylinder ignition and engine combustion
- Single ignition coil to create a spark for each cylinder through ignition distributor and spark plug wires on BMW, Porsche, and Volkswagen engines with 12-volt non-transistorized ignition systems
- Replaces BMW part number 12131359637, Porsche Part number 61660210900, and Bosch part number 0221119027 for Volkswagen
- (1) per vehicle
- Replaces failed ignition coils not creating proper voltage making for weak or no spark from the spark plug
- Recommended to be replaced as part of routine maintenance every 30,000 miles along with spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap, and distributor rotor
- Fits BMW 1600 1967-1971, 2002 1967-1976, 2800CS 1970-1971, 3.0CS 1971-1974, 320i 1977-08/1979, 530i 1975-1978, 630CSi 1977-1978, Bavaria 1972-1974, Porsche 356A 1956-1959, 356B 1960-1963, 356C 1964-1965, 356SC 1964-1965, 912 1965-1969 and 1976, 914 1972-1976, 914 4 1970-1971, Volkswagen Beetle 1950-1979, Campmobile 1968-1974, Fastback 1967-1973, Karmann Ghia 1967-1974, Squareback 1967-1973, Super Beetle 1971-1980, Thing 1973-1974, and Transporter 1949-1979
- Beru has been in the automotive ignition business in Germany since 1912, starting with spark plugs. The Beru ignition coils are original equipment on many vehicles and all are manufactured to the OEM specifications. As an electrical component in the harsh environment of your engine compartment, ignition coils will need replacing at one time or another. If you’re experiencing a misfire there’s a good chance one or more of your ignition coils needs replacing. Because of modern engine controls it’s always a good idea to replace all the coils at the same time with the same brand of coil to avoid Check Engine lights due to ignition coil demand variations. The Beru ignition coils will give your engine back that smooth running feel you expect.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- $100.99Reg$105.20List$349.00For engines with 8mm mounting bolts on oil pump. 1 per car.$1.19Reg$1.24List$0.60
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Beru Ignition Coil Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.