BMW 524TD Window Regulator Parts
Showing 4 out of 4 part(s) found in our catalog.
Mon-Fri 8-4 MST/PST (Arizona Time)
BMW 524TD window regulator typically cost between $96.99 and $288.99.
A BMW 524TD window regulator is a mechanical device that controls the raising and lowering of the power windows in a BMW 524TD car. It is typically made up of cables, pulleys, and an electric motor, and allows for the smooth operation and precise positioning of the car's windows. If the window regulator fails, the windows may become stuck or difficult to move, or they may fall out of alignment, making it necessary to replace the regulator in order to restore proper operation.
Signs of a Faulty BMW 524TD Window Regulator
Here are some common signs of a faulty BMW 524TD window regulator:
- Window does not roll up or down: The most obvious sign of a faulty window regulator is if the window does not roll up or down as it should.
- Window gets stuck: Another sign of a failing window regulator is when the window gets stuck in one position, either up or down.
- Window moves slowly: If the window moves very slowly or takes a long time to move up or down, this could be a sign of a faulty window regulator.
- Grinding or clicking noise: A grinding or clicking noise when operating the window is usually a sign that the window regulator is failing.
- Window falls down: In some cases, a faulty window regulator can cause the window to fall down inside the door unexpectedly.
If you notice any of these signs, it's recommended to have your window regulator checked by a professional mechanic to avoid further damage to your BMW 524TD.
BMW 524TD Window Regulator - Post-Installation Tips
Here are the steps to follow after installing a new window regulator in your BMW 524TD:
- Check the alignment of the window: Make sure that the window sits properly in the window channel and aligns with the top of the door frame.
- Test the window operation: Check that the window moves up and down smoothly using the power window switch. Make sure the window stops at the correct position when fully closed or fully open.
- Tighten all bolts and screws: Ensure that all bolts and screws are tightened properly to prevent any rattles or vibrations.
- Lubricate the window channels: Apply a thin layer of silicone spray or white lithium grease to the window channels to ensure smooth operation of the window.
- Test the window seal: Check that the window seal is tight and there are no gaps between the window and the seal. A loose or worn out window seal can cause wind noise and water leaks.
- Check for any electrical issues: If the window does not operate correctly using the power window switch, check the wiring and fuses to ensure that there are no electrical issues.
- Close the door panel: Finally, replace the door panel and ensure that it is secured properly using all clips and screws. Double-check that everything is working fine before finishing up.
Buying a BMW 524TD Window Regulator Online
AutohausAZ offers a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience for BMW 524TD window regulator. With our massive inventory of high-quality parts, you can easily find the right replacement part without any hassle. We understand the importance of having your car in top condition, which is why we offer only genuine OEM parts that are designed to fit perfectly.
In addition to our extensive selection of parts, we also offer competitive pricing to help you save money on your repairs. Our knowledgeable customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have and provide assistance with your purchase.
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, AutohausAZ is the perfect place to shop for BMW 524TD window regulator. With our commitment to quality and exceptional customer service, you can trust us to provide you with the best possible shopping experience.