Bowa Brake Pad Wear Sensor | 1405401217
Make Sure It Fits
- Original equipment Bowa A083011 replacement brake pad wear sensor
- Brake pad sensor for front and/or rear brake pads
- Located in front and/or rear brake pads
- Up to (8) per vehicle
- Single wire sensor with plastic mount to brake pad wears with the brake pad until the sensor wire grounds to the brake rotor indicating the brake pads are worn out
- Recommended to be replaced when replacing brake pads
- Fits front pads only on Mercedes 230 1977-1978, 240D 1977-1983, 280CE 1978-1981, 280E 1977-1981, 280S 1975-1976, 280SE 1977-1980, 300CD 1978-1985, 300D 1977-1985, 300SD 1978-1985, 300SDL 1986-1987, 300TD 1979-1985, 350SD 1991, 350SDL 1990-1991, 350SL 1972, 380SE 1984-1985, 380SEL 1981-1983, 380SL 1981-1985, 380SLC 1981, 450SE 1973-1976, 450SEL 1973-1980, 450SL 1973-1980, 450SLC 1973-1980, 500SLE 1984-1985, 560SL 1986-1989, CLK320 1998-2003, CLK430 1999-2003
- Fits front and rear brake pads on Mercedes 300CE with code 471 1990-1993, 300E 1993, 300SD 1992-1993, 300SE with ASR code 471 1988-1991, 300SEL with ASR code 471 1988-1991, 300SL 1990-1993, 300TE RWD with ASR code 471 1993, 400E with ASR code 471 1992-1993, 400SE 1992, 400 SEL 1993, 420SEL with ASR code 471 1987-1991, 500E with ASR code 471 1992-1993, 500SEC 1993, 500SEL 1992-1993, 500SL 1990-1993, 560SEC with ASR code 471 1986-1991, 560SEL with ASR code 471 1986-1991, 600SEC 1993, 600SEL 1992-1993, 600SL 1993, C220 1994-1996, C230 1997-2000, C280 1994-2000, C36 AMG 1995-1997, CL500 1998-1999, CL600 1998-1999, E300 1996-1999, E320 1994-2003, E420 1994-1997, E430 1998-1999 and 2000-2002, E500 1994, S320 1994-1999, S350 1994-1995, S420 1994-1999, S500 1994-1999, S600 1994-1999, SL320 1994-1997, SL500 1994-2002, SL600 1994-2002, SLK230 1998-2004, and SLK320 2001-2004
- Fits rear brake pads only on Mercedes 300E 1986-1989, 300E 2.6 1990-1992, 300E 2.8 1993, 300E Base 1990-1992, E430 4Matic 2000-2002, and E55 AMG 1999-2002
- Bowa is a German electronics company, manufacturing original equipment brake pad wear sensors for nearly every major German automotive company since 1977
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- (4) 1405401217 sensors per bag$12.89Reg$13.43List$8.461 pack per set of pads.$3.69Reg$3.84List$2.90
- BP31 OEM1 set per car.$37.99Reg$39.57List$47.161 per brake disc or as needed.$2.19Reg$2.28List$3.50
- 1264280335ATE OEMPlease verify length and connection type on vehicle prior to ordering....$6.99Reg$7.28List$26.00$45.99Reg$47.91List$46.00
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Bowa Brake Pad Wear Sensor Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Rear ~ w/ ASR