ATE Brake Pad Set; Rear | D141A
Make Sure It Fits
- ATE 604036 rear disc brake pad set replacement for Mercedes brake pad set part number 001420062041
- Set of (4) rear brake pads for both rear wheels
- Replaces rear brake pads with friction material worn to 3.5mm or less
- Restores your Mercedes braking ability back to factory original
- Recommended to replace brake discs when replacing brake pads
- Recommended to lubricate all contact surfaces to the caliper during installation to prevent noise and vibrations
- Fits Mercedes 220 1960-1973, 220D 1968-1973, 220SE 1958-1965, 230 1968-1978, 230S 1966-1967, 240D 1974-1983, 250 1968-1972, 250C 1970-1972, 250S 1966-1967, 250SE 1966-1967, 25SL 1967, 280 1973-1976, 280C 1973-1976, 280CE 1978-1981, 280E 1977-1981, 280S 1968-1976, 280SE 1968-1980, 280SEL 1968-1973, 280SL 1968-1971, 300CD 1978-1985, 300D 1975-1985, 300SD 1978-1985, 300SDL 1986-1987, 300SE 1988-1991, 300SEL 1965-1991, 300SEL 6.3L from chassis # 003549 1970-1971, 300TD 1979-1985, 350SD 1991, 350SDL 1990-1991, 350SL 1972, 380SE 1984-1985, 380SEC 1982-1983, 380SEL 1981-1983, 380SL 1981-1985, 380SLC 1981, 420SEL 1986-1991, 450SE 1973-1976, 450SEL 1973-1980, 450SL 1973-1980, 450SLC 1973-1980, 500SEC 1984-1985, 500SEL 1984-1985, 560SEC 1986-1991, 560SEL without Acceleration Skid Control code 471 1986-1991, and 560SL 1986-1989
- The ATE name is well known as an original equipment supplier to the automotive manufacturers. ATE braking systems can be found on many vehicles straight from the factory so replacing your brake pads with an ATE brake pad set is a great idea. ATE manufacturers all their original pads to the same OE specification as what came on your vehicle including any updates to those specs from the vehicle manufacturer. You can count on ATE to give you superior stopping performance and optimal service life from your brake pads.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- Sold individually. Need 2 per car.$27.99Reg$29.16List$58.00BP31 OEM1 set per car.$37.99Reg$39.57List$47.16
- 1264280335ATE OEMPlease verify length and connection type on vehicle prior to ordering....$6.49Reg$6.76List$23.501 set per car.$27.99Reg$29.16List$28.50
- 1234200683 OEMAlso may need 1264280335 hose. For models with ATE rear calipers,...$126.99Reg$132.28List$464.001234210012 OEMSold individually. Need 2 per car.$29.99Reg$31.24List$95.00
- 1234200583 OEMAlso may need 1264280335 hose. For models with ATE rear calipers,...$124.99Reg$130.20List$340.000015867343 OEMFor models with ATE rear calipers. Please verify brand of calipers...$15.29Reg$15.93List$39.50
- D254A OEMFor models with ATE calipers. 1 set per car.$24.29Reg$25.30List$38.50D311ATE OEM1 set per car.$26.99Reg$28.11List$47.50
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This ATE Brake Pad Set Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Rear ~ Supplied w/o Shim and w/o Chamfered Edge