Liqui Moly ATF, Automatic Transmission Fluid; Top Tec 1900, 1 Liter | 20028
Make Sure It Fits
- Liqui Moly 20028 Top Tec 1900 ATF; 1 liter
- Fully synthetic low-viscosity ATF for second-generation Mercedes 7G-Tronic Plus automatic transmissions
- Meets Mercedes MBZ 236.15 specifications for automatic transmission fluid
- Used in place of Mercedes ATF 134-FE blue ATF
- Recommended for Mercedes 7G-Tronic Plus transmissions every 4 years or 60,000 miles
- (10) liters required to fully drain and refill the Mercedes 9G-Tronic 725.0 automatic transmission
- Liqui Moly is the preferred engine oil brand in Germany and for over 60 years has been setting the standard for top performance motorsport, automotive, marine, and commercial lubricants, and engine additives by consistently testing and improving the chemical makeup of all of their products.
Automatic transmission fluid or ATF is a hydraulic fluid used in self-shifting transmissions. Automatic transmission fluids both lubricate and clean internal automatic transmission parts, while being used to pressurize valves, engage clutch packs, and move transmission bands to shift the transmission gears.
Most Mercedes automatic transmissions require specialized automatic transmission fluids with varying chemical make ups and detergents based on the materials used to assemble the transmission. Be sure to check your Mercedes’ automatic transmission fluid requirements prior to adding or changing the automatic transmission fluid.
Automatic transmission fluids used past their service life can cause wear on the inside of your transmission requiring the replacement of clutches, bearings, and valves that become clogged.Signs of Burned Up Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Transmission slippage (your Mercedes not accelerating in sync with engine RPM increase)
- Hard or rough gear shifting
- Transmission stuck in gear or park
Changing the Automatic Transmission Fluid in Your Mercedes
Most automatic transmission fluids need to be changed and the transmissions flushed every 50,000-60,000 miles with a new transmission filter. Automatic transmission fluid labeled “Lifetime Fluid” should be changed and flushed with a new filter every 110,000 to 120,000 miles.
In most cases, it will take about an hour to fully drain the transmissions and torque converter and refill the transmission. Transmission flushes require special equipment to connect to the transmission cooler lines to flush out and replace all of the automatic transmission fluid and is recommended to be done in a reputable repair facility.
View more Mercedes Automatic Transmission Fluids.
Frequently Viewed Together
We found 10 additional part(s) that are frequently viewed together.
- MB7229LATETRANSKIT KIT FREE SHIPPINGFor Mercedes Benz 722.9xx electronic 7-speed transmission later version,...$267.50Reg$278.65List$366.80Please check owners manual to verify ATF specification requirement...$24.99Reg$26.03List$28.50
- 7229ATSERVKIT KIT FREE SHIPPINGNOTE: Filter and ATF replacement will require an appropriate pump...$258.70Reg$269.48List$310.500019894503 OEMDeveloped for models with 722.9xx 7-speed automatic transmissions...$12.49Reg$13.01List$27.00
- 0049903512 OEM6 per car.$2.19Reg$2.28List$3.50Developed for models with 722.9xx 7-speed automatic transmissions...$23.89Reg$24.89List$23.50
- $0.99Reg$1.03List$3.70For Mercedes Benz 722.9xx electronic 7-speed transmission later models...$38.99Reg$40.61List$39.00
- For models with auto trans pan 2222700512, code A89.$4.19Reg$4.36List$3.30For Mercedes Benz 722.9xx electronic 7-speed transmission later models...$74.99Reg$78.11List$110.55
Why Buy OEM & Genuine Replacement Auto Parts from AutohausAZ?
Auto parts at wholesale prices is what you will find at AutohausAZ. Have you been searching the web for auto parts for your vehicle? You have come to the right place! Here at Autohaus, we strive to offer low prices on quality replacement parts and providing first rate customer service.
Flat-Rate Standard Shipping
AutohausAZ offers discounted flat-rate Standard shipping on any auto parts orders shipped within the Continental USA.Learn More About Our Shipping
EZ Parts Returns
Your auto parts purchases are protected by AutohausAZ's customer-friendly returns policy.Learn More About Our Returns Policy
3-Years/36-Months Auto Parts Warranty
AutohausAZ offers industry-leading 3-years/36-months warranty on all auto parts purchases.Learn More About Our Warranty
Faster One-Page Checkout
We streamlined our checkout process to get your order on the way faster.Learn More About Our Checkout Process
Discounted International Shipping
AutohausAZ offers 65% discount on UPS shipping options for our international customers.Learn More About Our International Shipping
Customers Love Us
Check out what customers have to say about AutohausAZ on Google.Read Our Reviews on Google
What This Liqui Moly ATF, Automatic Transmission Fluid Fits?
Application information below is for reference only and should not be used to determine the exact vehicle fitment. Please use the "Make Sure It Fits" vehicle selection box above to determine the exact fitment and review any application notes. If you need any help determining if this part works with your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us.